Models in the Special Issue of the System Dynamics Review on Environmental and Resource Systems, Andrew Ford & Robert Cavana, Editors. System Dynamics Review, Volume 20, Number 2, Summer of 2004.
- Modeling the Effects of a Log Export Ban in Indonesia by Richard G. Dudley
- The Dynamics of Water Scarcity in Irrigated Landscapes: Mazarron and Aguilas in South-eastern Spain by Julia Martinez Fernandez & Angel Esteve Selma
- Misperceptions of Basic Dynamics: The Case of Renewable Resource Management by Erling Moxnes
- Models for Management of Wildlife Populations: Lessons from Spectacle Bears in Zoos and Gizzly Bears in Yellowstone by Lisa Faust, Rosemary Jackson, Andrew Ford, Joanne Earnhardt and Steven Thompson
- Modeling a Blue-Green Algae Bloom by Steven Arquitt & Ron Johnstone
See the following web site for article summaries and downloadable models described in this special issue: http://www.wsu.edu/~forda/SIOpen.html
Submitted by Richard Dudley, 23 April 2008